Networking and crowd sourcing platform for the global film industry cinenetworld.com
CINENETWORLD.COM TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE EFFECTIVE AUGUST 1st, 2014 CINENETWORLD.COM provides a free membership for a period of 24 months. After 24 months the member will be charged 99¢ for annually. The 99¢ are not refundable under any circumstance.
Welcome to the CINENETWORLD.COM website at http://WWW.CINENETWORLD.COM ("Site") which is operated by Cinenetworld LLC Materials on the Site are primarily owned by CINENETWORLD LLC. The Site may also include materials owned by third parties and posted on the Site by virtue of a license, grant or some other form of agreement between the third party and CINENETWORLD LLC. The Site also provides social networking services that allow Members to create unique personal profiles online in order to find and communicate with professionals in the filmmaking industry. The services offered on the Site include features, content, applications offered from time to time by CINENETWORLD LLC in connection with the Site, contests and other offerings (collectively, the "Site Services"). The Site Services are hosted in the United States of America.
If you wish to become a Member, a Subscriber, communicate with other Members and make use of the Site Services, you must read and agree to this Agreement. If and when you register to become a Member of the Site, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, complete and current information (such information being the "Registration Data") and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. You acknowledge and agree that, if any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, CINENETWORLD LLC reserves the right to terminate your use of the Site and/or remove from the Site any User Content provided by you.
Any questions or comments regarding, or problems with, this Site should be sent to the Site Administraton info@Cinenetworld.com CINENETWORLD LLC reserves the right to modify or amend this Agreement without notice at any time, and such modification will be effective upon posting by CINENETWORLD LLC on the Site. You agree to be bound by any changes to this Agreement when you use the Site after any such modification is posted. It is therefore important that you read this page regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes.
CINENETWORLD LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post or remove any posting (including private messages) by you, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the Site Services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice and without liability. CINENETWORLD LLC expressly reserves the right to remove your profile and/or restrict, suspend or terminate your access to any part of the Site Services if CINENETWORLD LLC determines, in its sole discretion, that you pose a threat to CINENETWORLD LLC and/or its Users.ELIGIBILITY
Use of the Site Services and registration to be a Member ("Membership") is void where prohibited. By using the Site, you represent and warrant that (a) all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; (c) you are 18 years of age or older; and (d) your use of the Site does not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your profile may be deleted and your Membership may be terminated, without warning, if we believe that you are under 18 years of age.TERM
This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Site Services or are a Member. CINENETWORLD LLC may terminate your Membership at any time, without warning. Even after Membership is terminated, this Agreement will remain in effect.PASSWORD
When you sign up to become a Member, you will be asked to choose a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You agree not to use the account, username, or password of another Member at any time or to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to notify CINENETWORLD LLC immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or access to your password. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your account.NON-COMMERCIAL USE BY MEMBERS
The Site Services are for the personal use of Members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by CINENETWORLD LLC . Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Site Services, including collecting usernames and/or e-mail addresses of Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited e-mail or unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site, is prohibited. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links and other forms of solicitation may be removed from Member profiles without notice and may result in termination of Membership privileges. Appropriate legal action will be taken for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Site Services.PROPRIETARY RIGHTS IN CONTENT POSTED ON THE SITE
CINENETWORLD LLC does not claim any ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, or any other materials (collectively, "Content") that you post on or through the Site Services (Content posted by any Member, "User Content"). After posting your User Content to the Site Services, as between CINENETWORLD LLC and you, you continue to retain all ownership rights in such User Content, and you continue to have the right to use your User Content in any way you choose. By displaying or publishing ("posting") any User Content on or through the Site Services, you hereby grant to CINENETWORLD LLC a royalty-free, unlimited license in perpetuity to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and distribute such User Content on and through the Site Services or otherwise.You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the User Content posted by you on or through the Site Services or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section; (ii) the posting of your User Content does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyright rights, intellectual property rights, or any other rights of any person; and (iii) the posting of your User Content on or through the Site Services does not result in a breach of any contract between you and a third party. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees and any other monies owing any person by reason of any User Content posted by you to or through the Site Services. The Site Services contain Content of CINENETWORLD LLC and CINENETWORLD.COM ("CINENETWORLD LLC Content"). CINENETWORLD LLC Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and as between you and CINENETWORLD LLC , CINENETWORLD LLC owns and retains all rights in the CINENETWORLD LLC Content and the Site Services. CINENETWORLD LLC hereby grants you a limited, revocable, non-sublicensable license to use the CINENETWORLD LLC Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing the Site and using the Site Services. If you wish to reproduce or distribute any CINENETWORLD LLC Content found on this Site, you may submit a request for permission to reproduce or distribute such CINENETWORLD LLC Content by contacting CINENETWORLD LLC in writing at: Cinenetworld LLC Attn: General Manager, CINENETWORLD.COM 3340 NE 190TH STREET SUITE 1102 AVENTURA FL. 33180
You are also strictly prohibited from creating works or materials that derive from or are based on the materials contained in this Site including, without limitation, fonts, icons, link buttons, wallpaper, desktop themes, on-line postcards and greeting cards and unlicensed merchandise. This prohibition applies regardless of whether the derivative materials are sold, bartered or given away. The only exception to this policy is if the materials are provided to Users of the Site solely as part of a contest or challenge; however, such works or materials and any derivative works created by any User as part of any such contest or challenge, and any copyright related thereto, will at all times remain the sole property of CINENETWORLD LLC. The Site Services contain Content of Users and content from other CINENETWORLD LLC licensors. Except for Content posted by you, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display or sell any Content appearing on or through the Site Services.CONTENT POSTED
You are solely responsible for the Content that you post on or through any of the Site Services and any material or information that you transmit to other Members and for your interactions with other Users. CINENETWORLD LLC does not endorse and has no control over the Content submitted by Users. Content is not necessarily reviewed by CINENETWORLD LLC prior to posting and does not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of CINENETWORLD LLC . CINENETWORLD LLC makes no warranties, express or implied, as to such Content or to the accuracy and reliability of the Content or any other material or information posted or transmitted by Users. CINENETWORLD LLC may delete any Content for any or no reason, including Content that in the sole judgment of CINENETWORLD LLC violates this Agreement or which may be offensive, illegal or violate the rights of any person or entity or harm or threaten the safety of any person or entity. CINENETWORLD LLC assumes no responsibility for actively monitoring the Site Services for inappropriate Content or conduct. If, at any time CINENETWORLD LLC chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor the Site Services, CINENETWORLD LLC nonetheless assumes no responsibility for the Content, no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate Content, and no responsibility for the conduct of the User submitting any such Content. In submitting Content to Forums, you agree to strictly limit yourself to discussions about the subject matter for which the Forums are intended. You agree that CINENETWORLD LLC accepts no liability whatsoever if it determines to prevent your Content from being submitted or if it edits, restricts or removes your Content. Please refer to the "Rules of Discussion" below for information regarding the posting of Content to Forums.PROHIBITED CONTENT AND/OR ACTIVITY
Please choose carefully the information you post on the Site and that you provide to other Users. Your Member profile may not include the following items: telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, or e-mail addresses, and any public photographs containing nudity or sexually explicit, or private and public photographs that are obscene, lewd, excessively violent, harassing or otherwise objectionable subject matter including, without limitation, photographs, images, video, audio and/or text. Despite this prohibition, information provided by other Members (for instance, in their profile) may contain inaccurate, inappropriate, offensive or sexually explicit material, products or services, and CINENETWORLD LLC assumes no responsibility or liability for this material. If you become aware of misuse of this Site by any person, please contact the Site Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org with your concerns. You must use the Site in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations. The following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited on the Site. CINENETWORLD LLC reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision including, without limitation, removing the offending Content from the Site and terminating the membership of such violators. Prohibited Content includes Content that:
- 1. is obscene, patently offensive, or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- 2. harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- 3. contains nudity, violence or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website;
- 4. involves the transmission of "junk mail" or "chain letters" or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, "spimming," or "spamming;Ó
- 5. constitutes or promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- 6. exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
- 7. solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- 8. provides any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs (in public forums) or e-mail addresses;
- 9. contains restricted or password-only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- 10. constitutes or promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacturer-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- 11. includes a photograph or video of another person that you have posted without that person's consent;
- 12. violates the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyright, trademark rights, contract rights or any other property rights of any person;
- 13. furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- 14. solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Users; or
- 15. involves commercial activities and/or sales without prior written consent from CINENETWORLD LLC such as contests, sweepstakes, solicitation of donations, barter, advertising or pyramid schemes. The following, in addition to the Rules of Discussion, is a partial list of the kind of activity that is illegal or prohibited on the Site and through your use of the Site Services. CINENETWORLD LLC reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision including, without limitation, reporting you to law enforcement authorities. Prohibited activity includes but is not limited to:
- 16. spamming, spimming, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
- 17. transmission of any chain letters or junk e-mail to other Members. It is also a violation of this Agreement to use any information obtained from the Site Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any Member without their prior explicit consent. In order to protect our Members from such advertising or solicitation, CINENETWORLD LLC reserves the right to restrict the number of emails which a Member may send to other Members in any 24-hour period to a number which CINENETWORLD LLC deems appropriate in its sole discretion. If you breach this Agreement and send unsolicited bulk e-mail, instant messages or other unauthorized commercial communications of any kind through the Site Services, you acknowledge that you will have caused substantial harm to CINENETWORLD LLC, but that the amount of such harm would be extremely difficult to ascertain. As a reasonable estimation of such harm, you agree to pay CINENETWORLD LLC $50 for each such unsolicited e-mail or other unauthorized commercial communication you send through the Site Services;
- 18. any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to add friends or send comments or messages;
- 19. impersonating or attempting to impersonate another Member or person;
- 20. using the account, username or password of another Member at any time or disclosing your password to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account;
- 21. selling or otherwise transferring your profile;
- 22. using any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person;
- 23. covering or obscuring the banner advertisements on your personal profile page, or any Site page via HTML/CSS or any other means;
- 24. interfering with, disrupting or creating an undue burden on the site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
- 25. displaying an unauthorized commercial advertisement on your profile, or accepting payment or anything of value from a third person in exchange for your performing any commercial activity through the unauthorized or impermissible use of the Site Services on behalf of that person, such as placing commercial content on your profile, posting blogs or bulletins with a commercial purpose, or sending private messages with a commercial purpose; or
- 26. using the Site Services in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Users. CINENETWORLD LLC reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Users.UNSOLICITED SUBMISSIONS
CINENETWORLD LLC does not knowingly accept, via the Site or otherwise, unsolicited submissions including, without limitation, submissions of blog ideas, articles, scripts, story lines, articles, fan fiction, characters, drawings, information, suggestions, ideas or concepts. CINENETWORLD LLC 's policy is to simply delete any such submission without reading it or forwarding it to other CINENETWORLD LLC staff. Therefore, any similarity between an unsolicited submission and any elements in any CINENETWORLD LLC creative work including, without limitation, a film, series, story, title or concept, would be purely coincidental. If unsolicited submissions are sent to CINENETWORLD LLC via this Site, however, these submissions become the property of CINENETWORLD LLC and may be used, copied, sublicensed, adapted, transmitted, distributed, publicly performed, published, displayed or deleted as CINENETWORLD LLC sees fit. You agree that you are not entitled to any compensation, credit or notice whatsoever and that by sending an unsolicited submission you waive the right to make any claim against CINENETWORLD LLC, its parents or affiliates relating to unsolicited submissions including, without limitation, unfair competition, breach of implied contract or breach of confidentiality.EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
CINENETWORLD LLC may, from time to time, post CINENETWORLD LLC employment opportunities on the Site and/or invite Users to submit resumes to it. If you choose to submit your name, contact information, resume and/or other personal information to CINENETWORLD LLC in response to employment listings, you are authorizing CINENETWORLD LLC to utilize this information for all lawful and legitimate hiring and employment purposes. CINENETWORLD LLC also reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to forward the information you submit to its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates for legitimate business purposes. Nothing in this Agreement or contained in the Site shall constitute a promise by CINENETWORLD LLC to interview, hire or employ any individual who submits information to it, nor shall anything in this Agreement or contained in the Site constitute a promise that CINENETWORLD LLC will review any or all of the information submitted to it by Users.LINKED SITES
If you are interested in creating hypertext links to the Site, you must contact CINENETWORLD LLC, Attn: General Manager, CINENETWORLD.COM, 3340 NE 190TH STREET SUITE 1102 AVENTURA FL. 33180. In establishing hypertext links, you must not represent in any way, expressly or by implication, that you have received the endorsement, sponsorship or support of the Site or CINENETWORLD LLC, including its respective employees, agents, directors, officers and shareholders.DISCLAIMERS
CINENETWORLD LLC is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Site or in connection with the Site Services, whether caused by Users of the Site Services or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Site Services. Profiles created and posted by Members on the Site may contain links to other websites. CINENETWORLD LLC is not responsible for the Content, accuracy or opinions expressed on such websites, and such websites are in no way investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by CINENETWORLD LLC. Inclusion of any linked website on the Site Services does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by CINENETWORLD LLC . When you access these third-party websites, whether or not websites operated by companies affiliated or connected with CINENETWORLD LLC, you do so at your own risk. When visiting any third-party websites, you should refer to each such website's individual "Terms of Service" and not rely on this Agreement in any way. CINENETWORLD LLC takes no responsibility for third party advertisements which are posted on this Site or through the Site Services, nor does it take any responsibility for the goods or services provided by its advertisers. CINENETWORLD LLC is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User of the Site Services. CINENETWORLD LLC assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any User or Member communication. CINENETWORLD LLC is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or players due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any of the Site Services or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Users or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with the Site Services. Under no circumstances shall CINENETWORLD LLC be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from use of the Site Services, attendance at an event promoted on the Site, from any Content posted on or through the Site Services, or from the conduct of any Users of the Site Services, whether online or offline. The Site Services are provided "AS-IS" and as available, and CINENETWORLD LLC expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. CINENETWORLD LLC cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Site Services.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY IN NO EVENT SHALL CINENETWORLD LLC AND/OR THE CINENETWORLD.COM SITE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE SERVICES, EVEN IF CINENETWORLD LLC AND/OR THE SITE CINENETWORLD.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, THE LIABILITY OF CINENETWORLD LLC AND/OR THE SITE CINENETWORLD.COM TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO CINENETWORLD LLC AND/OR THE SITE CINENETWORLD.COM FOR THE SITE SERVICES DURING THE TERM OF MEMBERSHIP.U.S. EXPORT CONTROLS
Software available in connection with the Site Services (the "Software") is further subject to United States of America (U.S.) export controls. No software may be downloaded from the Site Services or otherwise exported or re-exported in violation of U.S. export laws. Downloading or using the software is at your sole risk.INDEMNITY
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless CINENETWORLD LLC, its parents and affiliates together with their respective employees, agents, directors, officers and shareholders, from and against all the liabilities, claims, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees and costs) arising out of: (i) your use of the Site Services in violation of this Agreement; (ii) your breach or alleged breach of this Agreement; (iii) any violation of the Rules of Discussion; (iv) any breach of your representations or warranties set forth above and/or if any Content that you post on the Site or through the Site Services causes CINENETWORLD LLC to be liable to another; or (v) your breach or alleged breach of the copyright, trademark, proprietary or other rights of third parties.TERMINATION
CINENETWORLD LLC reserves the right to immediately terminate your use of, or access to, this Site at any time if CINENETWORLD LLC decides, at its sole discretion, that you have breached this Agreement or any relevant law, rule or regulation or you have engaged in conduct that CINENETWORLD LLC considers to be inappropriate or unacceptable.COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If you believe that any material contained in this Site, or any other material or activity contained on a site to which CINENETWORLD LLC, by use of an information location tool, has referenced or linked, infringes your copyright, you should notify CINENETWORLD LLC of your copyright infringement claim in accordance with the following procedure. CINENETWORLD LLC will process notices of alleged infringement which it receives and will take appropriate action as required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable intellectual property laws. The DMCA requires that notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to this Site's Designated Agent, who is: Cinenetworld LLC Attn: General Manager, CINENETWORLD.COM 3340 NE 190TH STREET SUITE 1102 AVENTURA FL. 33180 E-mail info@Cinenetworld.comTo be effective, the notification must be in writing and contain the following information (DMCA, 17 U.S.C. ¤512(c)(3)):
This Agreement operates to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision of this Agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision is deemed severable from this Agreement and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This Agreement is governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Nevada without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Nevada or, if appropriate, the United States District Court for the District of Nevada for resolution of any dispute, action or proceeding arising in connection with this Agreement or your use or non-use of the Site; and you further irrevocably waive any right you may have to trial by jury in any such dispute, action or proceeding.RULES OF DISCUSSION
You are welcome to post, transmit or submit messages and other materials to bulletin boards, chat rooms, blogs or other public areas within this Site (ÒForumsÓ). In order to keep these Forums enjoyable and suitable for all our Users, we ask you to follow the rules listed below. By participating in any of our Forums, you are consenting to, and agreeing to abide by, these rules.
- 1. YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT THAT YOU POST. You agree to limit the content you post to the subject matter for which the Forums are intended. You will not post content that violates the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of any other person. You will not post content that is libelous, an invasion or privacy or publicity rights, defamatory, obscene, profane or indecent, abusive or threatening. You will not post content that constitutes a criminal offense, that gives rise to any civil liability or that otherwise violates any local, state, national or international law. You will indemnify CINENETWORLD.COM, LLC ('CINENETWORLD LLC '), its affiliates together with their respective employees, agents, directors, officers and shareholders, from and against any claims, liabilities, damages and expenses (including but not limited to reasonable attorneys' fees) related to or arising out of any content you have posted.
- 2. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT CINENETWORLD LLC AND CINENETWORLD.COM ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT POSTED BY YOU OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY. You further understand that CINENETWORLD LLC and CINENETWORLD.COM does not endorse and has no control over the content posted in the Forums by third parties and cannot vouch for its accuracy or reliability. You also understand that CINENETWORLD LLC and CINENETWORLD.COM has no responsibility to monitor the Forums for inappropriate content posted by Users. Even if CINENETWORLD LLC chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor the Forums, we nonetheless assume no responsibility for the content of the postings. However, CINENETWORLD LLC reserves the right to prevent you from posting content to the Forums and to edit, restrict or remove your content for any reason at any time.
- 3. YOU AGREE NOT TO POST CONTENT THAT CONTAINS ADVERTISING, IS FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES, OR SOLICITS A PERSON TO BUY OR SELL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OR TO MAKE DONATIONS.
- 4. YOU AGREE THAT CINENETWORLD LLC HAS A LICENSE TO ANY CONTENT YOU POST. You understand and agree that CINENETWORLD LLC and its affiliated companies may use, publish, copy, sublicense, adapt, edit, distribute, publicly perform, display and delete the content you post as they see fit. This right will terminate at the time you remove such content from the Site. Notwithstanding the foregoing, a back-up or residual copy of the content posted by you to the Site may remain on the CINENETWORLD LLC servers after you have removed such content from the Site, and CINENETWORLD LLC retains the rights to those copies.
- 5. IF AT ANY TIME YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH THE FORUMS OR OBJECT TO ANY MATERIAL WITHIN THE FORUMS, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO STOP USING THEM.
If you have any questions, please send an e-mail to info@Cinenetworld.com I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE.