105*1.2*16 cutting disc as acommonly used cutting piece device, its use brings great convenience to our production and is widely used in production in various industries. So in order to make better use of the cutting piece, you should understand it before use. Today, the aurora abrasive tool will give you a brief introduction to the use of 105*1.2*16 cutting disc:
1. Slotting on the road, bridge and river channel.
2. The engraving of the road surface and the bridge surface by the road engraving.
3. The cutting piece is suitable for the cutting of terrazzo marble.
4. Cutting of cement pavement, hard refractory materials and non-metallic materials.
5. Widely used in municipal construction, road reconstruction, airport runway construction, concrete pavement and other construction sites, especially suitable for professional cutting operations such as asphalt and concrete pavement cutting.
1. In order to reduce the grinding heat and improve the heat dissipation conditions of the tool, it is also possible to slot the cutting piece. The number of slots is generally between 4-16, and the adjacent slot spacing should not be equally divided.
2. The cutting piece with 90° V-shaped groove is suitable for rough grinding, cutting piece with rectangular groove, and coarse grinding can be used.
3. In order to reduce the contact surface between the cutting piece and the cutter, prevent annealing and prevent the cutting piece from interfering with the ground surface. Before cutting, the cutting piece frame should be rotated by 1°-2°, so that the cutting piece is grounded on one side of the cutting piece. When sharpening the front of the tool with a spiral groove or a chute, the angle at which the cutting carriage rotates should be 1°-2° smaller than the helix angle or the bevel angle of the tool.